According to Deloitte, a perceived inability to learn and grow is the number one reason people are leaving their job. Mentorship skills are needed now more than ever. Retain your employees while ensuring their personal and professional growth by investing in strong training practices, strengthening the relationship between yourself and your employees and improving overall company culture. Learn effective strategies to improve your role as a trainer and coach today.
As a supervisor or manager one of your key responsibilities is to help make employees better. Supervisors need to have the ability to be effective as a coach; someone who can deliver training and provide positive, engaging feedback. If your role is to help them improve as an employee, that means you need to improve as a coach. This class will provide you with the tools to go above and beyond for your team.
This seminar is designed to help you gain a further understanding of what the supervisor’s role fully entails. You will learn the importance of gaining your employees’ trust through tailored assessments and guidance, as well as opening the floor to your employees’, creating an effective feedback loop. With this course, you will attain a more efficient and effective grasp of leadership that will be reflected throughout your team, and organization.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the difference between training and coaching.
- Grasp how to apply adult learning concepts.
- Master the importance of coaching to build relationships in a diverse work environment.
- Define what the coaching conversation is.
- Engage the employee in the feedback session.
- Keep the feedback session positive.
- Ensure that the information has sunk in.
- Determine the three steps to an effective coaching session.
Who Will Benefit
Business owners, managers and any person who supervises daily; as well as anyone else looking to improve their leadership skills.