There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
Microsoft Power BI is an innovative, collaborative tool that extracts the most essential information from a spreadsheet, or combined spreadsheets, and places it within an easy, one-page, at-a-glance view. Better protect and present your data across Power BI dashboards, data sets and reports with persistent protection that keeps working even when shared outside your organization or exported to other formats such as Excel, PowerPoint, or as a PDF. Additionally, this 3.5-hour interactive seminar is designed to help Power BI and Excel users better extract, interpret and present compelling data to help drive important business decisions. Attendees will learn about DAX (Data Analysis Expressions), which is a formula language that introduces new ways to calculate data values for informative and innovative analysis.
Together with Excel, Microsoft Power BI is changing the way organizations are extracting, reviewing and implementing big data. Using Power BI to decipher trends and make comparisons, allows organizations to see the data from several different visualizations, to drive business decisions and anticipate where to focus efforts. Attend, interact and discover how to turn insights into action and create amazing data experiences in this comprehensive seminar on Power BI and Excel.
What You'll Learn
- Tips for installing the application and merging with other tools.
- Understanding and navigating the Power BI environment and how to integrate with Excel.
- Discover new ways to calculate data with DAX.
- How to create and modify data visualizations.
- Methods to merge data from multiple sources.
- Strategies to build effective dashboards for sharing and presentation.
- Processes for saving, comparing and publishing effective, detailed and comprehensive reports.
Who Will Benefit
This course is for all Excel users, regardless of iOS or PC platform. A basic knowledge of formulas and functions, charts, dashboards, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Relational databases, sparklines and conditional formatting is recommended.