Choose an Event
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Over the pandemic’s first year, Gallup reports that U.S. employee engagement levels fluctuated more than ever. The fluctuations first advanced to a new high of 38%, followed by a drop to 31%. Then, another surge to an unprecedented 40%, followed by another drop to the current rate of approximately 36%. What accounts for these fluctuations? How motivated, engaged and inspired are your employees and what are you doing to instill and nurture that behavior? Join this live 3.5-hour interactive seminar and learn how to align and motivate your workforce to drive cohesion, collaboration and success.
It is more important than ever to ensure employees not only feel satisfied at work, but also encouraged and fulfilled. Many individuals feel stretched and stressed struggling to balance priorities at work and home—and for some, those environments are now the same. Workers feel challenged to get more done with fewer resources, not to mention having experienced budget and staff reductions, decrease employee benefits, hiring or wage freezes and more. Learn how to keep teams with different needs connected, engaged and productive while further developing your own leadership skills.
What You'll Learn
- Strategies to motivate others to consistently perform at their personal best, while inspiring others to do the same.
- Techniques for new approaches to solve repetitive problems and dilemmas.
- Insights on working with different age groups: Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Y and Generation Z.
- Tips for using assertive, persuasive and high impact communication to advance buy-in and motivate your team.
- Methods for measuring and monitoring your team’s trust—in itself and in you as a leader.
- Insight on how to understand and learn what makes each team member “tick” and how to utilize tools to nurture every employee.
- Ways to recognize and reward employees that foster, engage and inspire others.
- How to motivate your team to collaborate and produce, as well as position yourself as a powerful, effective leader.
Who Will Benefit
Business owners, C-Suite, directors, managers, team leads and human resource professionals will benefit from this leadership training.