Choose an Event
Ashburn, VA 20149
We’re sorry, there are no events scheduled for this area. Please change your location to see seminars.
Choose a New Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Stop the negativity before it brings down productivity and morale!
This seminar will help you learn to flex your managerial skills to get everyone to pull together and work side by side to achieve the organization's goals in the most efficient, productive way possible. And the best part: the company benefits because overall productivity and morale increases. Also, an accountable workforce basically manages itself! Imagine being freed up to focus on something other than day-to-day drudgery and disciplinary issues. Employees benefit because they are empowered and held accountable for their own success and that of the company as well. They will look forward to more challenges and increasing company profitability.
Employee Accountability: Good for the Company; Good for You; Good for Employees
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The power of creating an accountable workforce: improve job satisfaction, boost morale, decrease turnover and increase productivity
- Identify what accountability means to your team, your department and your organization
- Establish a culture of accountability to enhance self-direction and engagement
- Be the change: Model accountability-accepting behavior and communication skills
- Break down barriers to a more purposeful and responsible workforce
- Communicate openly and honestly to build an atmosphere of trust and respect
- Let employees know exactly what is expected of them so they are more comfortable taking ownership
- And so much more!
Who should attend?
- Supervisors and managers ready for a new era of accountability in their office
- Small and large business owners who rely on employees to help run their business
- Aspiring and soon-to-be promoted supervisors who realize that employee accountability can bring real change to the office
- Non-profits and organizations that have big jobs but a small staff
*Price may vary by location and date.