There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
With the accessibility of an internet-connected mobile device, many employees can complete their work from literally anywhere in the world. In fact, according to research conducted by Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR), 42% of the U.S. labor force now works from home full-time, while 58% still work in-person from their organization’s dedicated location, or with time split between the two environments. How do you keep disparate teams with different needs connected, engaged, productive and goal-oriented? Join this 3.5-hour interactive seminar to learn how to blend hybrid workforces and align remote and in-office employees to unified goals.
In this interactive seminar, you’ll learn the fundamentals of successfully managing and motivating your hybrid workforce. In addition, gain insight on how to not only keep your workforce motivated, but how to keep all employees accountable, working towards the same goals and managing their time effectively. Discover the tools necessary to effectively lead and develop hybrid employees, while retaining corporate culture and creating a positive, thriving and productive work environment for both remote and in-office teams.?
What You'll Learn
- Methods for adopting best practices to support a hybrid workforce.
- How to determine when virtual vs in-person attendance is required.
- Strategies to develop metrics and analyze a hybrid workforce.
- Ways to manage and communicate effectively with your hybrid employees.
- How to keep a hybrid workforce engaged, motivated, accountable and working towards the same goals.
- Techniques for employing the best time management strategies that fit both workstyles.
- Development ideas to create a management plan for your hybrid employees.
- How to support hybrid employees—virtual and in-person workers have different needs. Learn to understand, adapt and respond.
- Tangible and intangible requirements to effectively manage and develop hybrid employees.
- Communication and technological set-ups that deliver the best results with hybrid teams.
Who Will Benefit
Human resources professionals, business owners, directors, managers, supervisors and employees working in hybrid work environments will benefit from this training.