Choose an Event
LIVE ONLINE SEMINARS
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
With the accessibility of an internet-connected mobile device, many employees can complete their work from literally anywhere in the world. In fact, according to research conducted by Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR), 42% of the U.S. labor force now works from home full-time, while 58% still work in-person from their organization’s dedicated location, or with time split between the two environments. How do you keep disparate teams with different needs connected, engaged, productive and goal-oriented? Join this 3.5-hour interactive seminar to learn how to blend hybrid workforces and align remote and in-office employees to unified goals.
In this interactive seminar, you’ll learn the fundamentals of successfully managing and motivating your hybrid workforce. In addition, gain insight on how to not only keep your workforce motivated, but how to keep all employees accountable, working towards the same goals and managing their time effectively. Discover the tools necessary to effectively lead and develop hybrid employees, while retaining corporate culture and creating a positive, thriving and productive work environment for both remote and in-office teams.?
What You'll Learn
- Methods for adopting best practices to support a hybrid workforce.
- How to determine when virtual vs in-person attendance is required.
- Strategies to develop metrics and analyze a hybrid workforce.
- Ways to manage and communicate effectively with your hybrid employees.
- How to keep a hybrid workforce engaged, motivated, accountable and working towards the same goals.
- Techniques for employing the best time management strategies that fit both workstyles.
- Development ideas to create a management plan for your hybrid employees.
- How to support hybrid employees—virtual and in-person workers have different needs. Learn to understand, adapt and respond.
- Tangible and intangible requirements to effectively manage and develop hybrid employees.
- Communication and technological set-ups that deliver the best results with hybrid teams.
Who Will Benefit
Human resources professionals, business owners, directors, managers, supervisors and employees working in hybrid work environments will benefit from this training.