The American Institute of Stress cites that 75% of employees believe that workers have more on-the-job stress today than a generation ago. With workplace stress at an all-time high, join this 3.5-hour seminar and learn to recognize your top sources of workplace stress and create an action plan for eliminating distractions and working through stressors.
While change, uncertainty, and tension impact productivity, the ripple of stress can impact how you interact with managers, colleagues, and loved ones. Stress can even impair your health. Approach stress from a healthy and proactive perspective while leveraging challenges and turning them into motivators. Meet tension and burnout head-on with strategies for building a balanced and resilient approach to work and life. This half-day program helps learners harness the power of the stress response to increase focus and build resistance and productivity.
What You'll Learn
- Cultivate the 3 “Cs” of hardiness to achieve your optimum level of balancing stress.
- Disarm tense and unproductive situations to communicate with authority, mindfulness and maturity.
- Read emotions and nonverbal responses to make emotionally intelligent decisions.
- Tactfully set boundaries and encourage others to solve their own problems—instead of bringing them to you.
- Uncover hidden stressors and conquer everyday hassles that contribute to mental fatigue and low productivity.
- Tap into the positive energy that stress can provide and direct it towards achieving success not only at work, but in your personal life as well.