Offered as an abridged version of our full day seminar sharing the same name, this 3.5-hour seminar is perfect for those who need to glean key concepts in a shorter time span.
Are your interpersonal skills a career maker or deal breaker? Experts agree that professional success depends just as much on soft skills (a.k.a people skills), as it does technical knowledge related to a specific position. In this half-day session, learn key factors that influence how you communicate with others and how they receive and perceive your communications. After this half-day session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify key techniques for electronic communication, as well as situations to avoid when using electronic communication.
- Manage and handle difficult situations that cause frustration and conflict.
- Master a first impression that is a positive and lasting using our four-minute strategy.
- Adapt and speak in the communication style of others.
- Understand how body language conveys secret communication messages.
Communication skills are crucial for career success. It's not always technical expertise, superior knowledge, or even heightened intelligence that makes people effective in their roles. It's often their exceptional skill in handling difficult people and charged situations. Master the communication skills necessary to propel your career, boost your productivity and ensure quality job satisfaction.
What You'll Learn
- How to increase the level of help and support you get from your employees, coworkers and managers.
- Ways to project a positive and influential image of self-confidence, professionalism and competency.
- Tips to gain more satisfaction and a greater sense of achievement from your job.
- Solutions to reduce stress resulting from difficult behaviors and negative situations.
- Techniques to increase your level of influence within your company.
- Core principles enabling you to handle any situation with more dexterity and skill.
Who Will Benefit
Employees, business owners, customer service reps, managers, front line staff and anyone wanting to learn how to better communicate with others.