According to Business Insider, 48% of Americans consider themselves workaholics, while CNBC states that 2.6 million American workers lack a work-life balance. Inherent struggles exist in our professional and personal lives that challenge our sense of well-being, calm, mindfulness and productivity. During this 3.5 hour interactive seminar, learn to maneuver through turbulent times while balancing work and life to manifest a sense of calm and prevail with sanity and success.
The gift of challenging times is that they allow us to reinvent, reset and reimagine ourselves. We become more adaptable, capable and resilient. As we grow professionally and personally, we open ourselves to being even more successful and effective. Gain the skills needed to create calm amid chaos and balance both work and life with this invaluable seminar.
What You'll Learn
- How to embrace change and quell uncertain and negative inner dialog.
- Ways to use proven techniques to manage stress.
- Tips to improve communication to benefit relationships.
- Strategies to focus on your inner-self to decrease burn out.
- Solutions to identify and employ techniques to set work-life boundaries.
- Effective ways to communicate with in-person and virtual teams.
- Methods to prioritize wellness and maximize time and efficiency.
- Techniques to deepen trust and build relationships—even in a virtual world.
- How to use sustained time management to keep daily momentum and balance.
- Tips to ensure you are a successful team and family member.
*Price may vary by location and date.