Choose an Event
Ashburn, VA 20149
We’re sorry, there are no events scheduled for this area. Please change your location to see seminars.
Choose a New Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Survive and thrive in the social media madness
Does it seem like these days everyone's "liking," "tweeting," "following," "tagging," "streaming," "sharing," or joining the blogosphere? Are you feeling the pressure to jump on the social media bandwagon … but concerned that you don't have enough information or expertise to do it properly? Don't stress about it! We'll show you how to take full advantage of social media's strengths, easily incorporate a social media program into your organization's marketing strategy, and join the rest of the interactive online business community.
Social Media Basics
- What is social media?
- The Web 2.0 mindset — how modern consumers relate and communicate with online media
- Categories of social media platforms, characteristics, and limitations
- Social media platforms: Who they are and what they do
Creating a Social Media Strategy
- Research your current online positioning — What are people already saying about you? What do they want to do that they currently can't?
- Define your goals and objectives regarding social media — what do you hope to achieve?
- Evaluate the resources required (technology, personnel, training, etc.)
- Should you hire a Social Media Manager or can your current staff handle the job?
- Facebook? LinkedIn? Twitter? YouTube? Determine which platforms will best meet your goals (many companies use multiple platforms to reach their customers)
- Discover lesser-known platforms that might be just what you need to supplement the "big guns"
Preparing for the Legal Implications
- Define internal policy for content and develop procedures for who, when, and what is posted publicly
- Be aware of what content puts you at risk for legal liability
- Prepare damage control and crisis communication contingencies when negative or damaging content is posted about your organization
Executing your Plan
- Create a launch checklist and rollout timetable — here's your step-by-step action plan
- Learn the best ways to create an instant online presence and get your name in front of customers and prospects
- Understand why it's wise to start small and build momentum as you go along
- Get to know your social audience, engage them, and connect with them
Measuring your Success
- How do you measure success? Tweets? Likes? Hits? Responses? We'll show you how to develop metrics and measuring techniques based on your campaign to measure its effectiveness
- Measurement tools for different social media platforms
- Not all results are measurable — how to define what you can and can't measure
- Determining your Return on Investment
Case Studies — Who's doing it right? Who did it wrong?
- Facebook success stories you can apply to your own social media goals
- LinkedIn moves towards social media marketing — what this can mean for you
- Successful blogging — writing content, posting, and responding
- Best practices you can use to ensure your own social media success story
- Building an online community — other companies are doing it, and you can, too
*Price may vary by location and date.