Choose an Event
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
You don't have to sit on the sidelines! Stand up and speak with confidence. How often have you admired and envied those who make presentations with such ease and confidence?
Do you find yourself wishing that you had the talent to motivate, persuade, and hold the attention of a group?
You can have it! Dynamic presenting and speaking abilities are not strictly for talented "naturals" — there are known, specific methods and strategies that you can learn and practice. This seminar will teach you the presentation skills and speaking techniques that will take you off the sidelines and have you standing up with confidence and skill!
- Seven specific steps to eliminate stage fright — no matter how nervous or anxious you feel when speaking
- Highly effective breathing and relaxation techniques
- Three simple tips to combat "choking" and losing your train of thought
- Rehearsal techniques that build confidence and guarantee a smooth delivery
- How to anticipate questions and practice your responses before your presentation
- What to do when you can't plan — indispensable advice for impromptu and unplanned talks
- Solid tips to develop clear, interesting presentation titles that draw your listeners in
- Seven key facts you must ascertain about your listeners at the planning stage
- Three powerful presentation models that get you organized quickly with "fill-in-the-blanks" efficiency
- Four functional formulas for flawless organization and how to choose exactly the right one for every situation
- When and how to script, outline, or memorize your presentation
- Unique openers that get attention — and lay the foundation for audience support and involvement
- Simple adjustments in speed, volume, and pauses that make your voice one of your strongest speaking tools
- The experts' secrets for dealing with virtually any kind of question
- When to use visual aids — and when not to
- Eight critical do's and don'ts for charts, graphs, and tables
- How visual aids can actually boost your confidence and help you stay organized and in control
- Two key ingredients that motivate people to buy or accept your proposal
- 12 of the most persuasive words in the English language — and how to use them effectively in a speech
- The dynamic, five-step persuasion formula that sells, motivates, and moves your listeners