There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
Delegation is one of the most powerful tools in a manager's tool kit. So why don't managers delegate more often? Common reasons include:
I don’t have time, or,
I can do it better and faster myself. Managers misinform themselves believing,
my team is overloaded and I'm the only one who can do this, which makes me indispensable. And wrong.
As Harvard Business Review explains,
One of the most difficult transitions for leaders to make is the shift from doing to leading. Managers and leaders who delegate appropriately are sending a clear message that their teams are trusted, competent and valued.
This 3.5-hour interactive seminar will help make you a better leader. Challenge and overcome these common excuses for not delegating. Instead, prepare and develop your team to watch over one another, innovate, create, grow and lead together.
What You'll Learn
- The differences between delegating and not delegating.
- Ways to analyze your work and choose the tasks best-suited for delegation.
- Tips to recognize and overcome barriers to delegation.
- Receive a 14-step master plan for delegation.
- Motivate your employees to achieve the best outcome.
- Gain strategies to manage and monitor delegated work.