Choose an Event
LIVE ONLINE SEMINARS
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
COVID-19 has changed the landscape for customer service and consumer interaction. Whether you work in an office, restaurant, hospital, entertainment venue, or as a sole proprietor, it's important to take necessary precautions to keep your customers and employees safe—all while ensuring you and your employees deliver stellar customer service. Join us for this 3.5-hour seminar to learn best practices and strategies for redefining the customer experience amid COVID-19. Whether you are a small or large business venue, it’s important to stay current with social distancing, PPE and CDC guidelines. Even more important is that you keep customers happy and safe, while giving them a reason to return.
Physical distancing can be challenging from a customer service prospective. Learn to plan, prepare and respond to customers during this “new normal” by adapting and changing the way you and your employees interact with customers and deliver customer service. How can you serve your customers in a way that is respectful, meaningful and safe, yet still retains a personal level of care, despite the many physical barriers that exist? Learn top strategies for implementing change, keeping customers and workers safe and happy—and returning—to your business amid and after COVID-19.
What You'll Learn
- Ways to engage each customer in a respectful and safe manner.
- Tips to manage people using natural barriers and other protective measures.
- Strategies for using non-verbal language with your eyes and body to put customers at ease.
- Considerations when prepping customer areas before, during and after business hours.
- Discover methods to deal with fear and tension that can lead to difficult customers, and how to de-escalate those situations and retain customers for life.
- Understand different personality styles and how to adapt and speak the language of each customer.
- Learn ways to accommodate social distancing standards without sacrificing service.
- Identify best practices for wearing a mask and how to navigate between CDC regulation and customer choice.
Who Will Benefit
Employees, business owners, venue operators, managers, front line staff and everyone who deals with customers.