Choose an Event
We’re sorry, there are no events scheduled for this area. Please change your location to see seminars.
Choose a New Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
In one information-packed day, you’ll learn how to:
- Encourage open and honest workplace discussions about ethics
- Set an example with follow-the-leader behaviors that all managers and supervisors should be following
- Include ethics as part of your company’s performance appraisal system
- Develop, implement and enforce a written ethics policy
- Understand how ethics should impact your organization’s customer service - both internally and externally
- Recognize that ethics go far beyond what’s legally required
- Ensure your mission statement includes references to your organization’s commitment to better business ethics
- Structure interview questions to uncover unethical tendencies in applicants
- React rationally to a person whose personal beliefs conflict with your organization’s ethics policies
- And much, much more!
- Ethics vs. legal - which principles have been translated into law and which ones haven’t but should still be recognized
- Corporate governance
- Examples of ethical breakdowns - how they’ve caused the creation of regulations
- Practical guidelines for ethical conduct in the workplace and how to ensure they’re being followed
- A responsible business checklist that your entire organization should be utilizing
Corporate Ethics Areas
- Human resources
- Sales and marketing
- Intellectual property
Ethics in Practice
- The importance of alignment
- How to put the right people in the right places - some employees make better role models for your organization than others
- Ways to encourage employees to follow standards, such as incentives during performance reviews
- How to deal with mistakes and ensure they don’t happen again
- Effective policies and procedures that will boost productivity and give you peace of mind
- A comparison of business traditions in other countries, and how their ethics might differ from yours
- Varying global standards - and which ones you need to make sure your organization adheres to
- The FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)
Responsible Business Conduct Through Ethical Relationships
- Shareholders and owners
- Government officials
- Private sector
- Voluntary action
Code of Ethics Implementation
- The decision-making model
- How to build a business ethics infrastructure
- An outline of a code of conduct, and how you should adapt it to your organization
- Code of ethics development — from brainstorming and writing to implementation and maintenance, we’ll walk you through the entire creation process!
*Price may vary by location and date.