Choose an Event
Ashburn, VA 20149
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Harness all the power and potential Excel has to offer …
The basics of Excel aren't difficult to grasp … but mastering advanced techniques can be trickier. In fact, unless you are adept at deciphering complex manuals, have loads of extra time for tutorials or possess a strong motivation for self-learning, you may find boosting your skills and knowledge of Excel is easier said than done. Until now, that is! Advanced Microsoft Excel training gives you an exceptional amount of concentrated information in just one extraordinary day of training.
Master Advanced Macros
- Use the Visual Basic® editor to modify and manage your macros
- Learn to create customized macro toolbars featuring your most frequently used tools
Manage Your Data
- Learn how to create data forms for viewing and entering information
- Enter — or allow others to enter — data into a user-friendly form
- Review individual records easily, or view only records that meet specific criteria
- Discover the power of Backstage view
Filter, Query and Analyze Data
- Learn tips, tools and tricks for getting the most out of AutoFilters, Custom AutoFilters and Advanced Filters
- Find out how to search for spreadsheet data that fits within specific parameters
- Discover menu options that allow you to select filtering criteria from your data set with just a few simple clicks
- Specify a single criterion, or combine two or more to create a custom search of your data
- Use AND/OR commands to extract data that meets your criteria in a whole new range
- Create new data ranges on the fly to use with advanced filters so you can extract exactly the information you need
- Add sparklines to show trends in a series of values, such as seasonal increases or decreases
Use Lookup and Database Functions
- Add power and flexibility to your formulas by enabling Excel to search out data for you
- Manage large data lists by performing calculations only on the data you specify
- Use Excel to perform new lookups and dynamically update your calculation results
Put PivotTables to Work
- Discover how PivotTables can help you get the most out of your data
- Create PivotTables from single spreadsheets, external data sources or other PivotTables
- Use AutoFormat to create your PivotTable quickly and easily
- Learn how to modify or update a PivotTable
- Group data in a PivotTable for better organization
- Control how and where your PivotTable data is displayed
- Display your data using a PivotChart®
Get to Know the Analysis Toolpak
- Find out what tools are included in this valuable resource
- Learn to use Excel's advanced data analysis tools to return a multitude of statistics about your data in just a few keystrokes
- Use Excel's built-in utilities to analyze correlations in your data
Share Excel Across Workgroups
- Use Excel's robust collaboration tools to control access to shared spreadsheets
- Understand the different ways to share your spreadsheets with associates and coworkers
- Comment on specific cells within a given sheet
- Activate workbook sharing and distribute shared workbooks
- Maintain control of versions of a shared workbook
- Easily track and review changes made by multiple users
- Seamlessly integrate Excel with other applications, the Internet and your organization's intranet
- Create macros that work with the Web to automatically update your Web charts and graphs at regular intervals
Explore Custom Views, Formatting and Report Manager
- Discover how to create different display and print settings for the same worksheet — or apply the settings to multiple worksheets
- Manage saved custom views
- Use custom views to change the look of your worksheets and workbooks
- Create, display, print and delete custom views
- Understand and use the Report Manager to print, edit and manage your reports
- Expand your knowledge of charts and graphs to create eye-popping graphic images
- Master formatting effects to make your pages look like you spent hours — when all it took was a few mouse clicks!
- Apply different Data Bars, Color Scales and Icon Sets to your cell selections using conditional formatting
*NOTE: This is not a hands-on workshop. Instead, you'll learn via "computer-less" training that makes every moment count.
*Price may vary by location and date.