Choose an Event
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Benefits of Pryor® Learning Versus OnDemand Options
- Award-winning and OSHA-authorized training.
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) with ample Q&A time.
- Tailored learning speaks directly to individual and organizational needs.
- Select invoice option for deferred payment if more than 7 days prior to event.
- DOL card issued in accordance with attendance and eligibility.
- Pryor offers fast and efficient OSHA training taught by an OSHA Outreach Training Program Authorized Trainer.
This Virtual Instructor-Led 10-hour, 2-day training follows OSHA’s General Industry Outreach Course Requirements and features mandatory topics determined by OSHA, as well as elective topics related to most organizations for General Industry training. Requirements are detailed below to earn a 10-Hour OSHA Completion Card.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) was designed to protect employees and organizations. Since its inception, workplace injuries and illnesses are down-from an average of 10.9 incidents per 100 workers in the 70s to 2.8 per 100 currently. This 2-day interactive online raining complies with OSHA’s general industry standards to help you earn your OSHA 10-hour completion card (see requirements below). OSHA General Industry safety training has a twofold effect on your organization: employees will remain safe, healthy and productive, while your organization will be less likely to incur fines, penalties and legal recourse due to non-compliance.
What You'll Learn
- Recognize, address and prevent safety and health hazards in your workplace.
- Gain insight of workers’ rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA.
- Learn ways not following safety standards can cost your organization significant fines, penalties or legal action.
- Identify and eliminate the safety and health hazards that could threaten workers’ on-the-job safety.
- Determine how Job Safety Analysis is the key to behavior-based safety.
- Establish record keeping and retention policies and procedures that meet OSHA requirements.
- Discover how following OSHA safety standards will increase productivity, minimize on-the-job injuries and reduce workers’ comp claims.
- Appropriately conduct investigations of accidents and near-misses.
- Learn what to expect, how to prepare and handle OSHA inspections, citations and appeals.
- Establish effective safety training programs that follow and support OSHA standards.
- Understand key aspects of significant OSHA regulations.
- And much, much more!
- A tablet, laptop or desktop computer with keyboard, video camera and microphone capabilities.
- Attendees must participate and be visible to the entire class for all of the 2-day training event.
- Internet connection, broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE).
- 2-way audio: speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless (note: students can use the microphone and speakers built into a tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Headphones or earphones with a microphone are also recommended, but not required.)
- 2-way video – built in or USB plug-in video web camera (note: students can use the video camera internal to their device or use an external device).
- PDF viewer on device.
- Smartphones will not be permitted as a device to attend this virtual session.