When you talk to a caller, you are not just speaking for yourself — you're representing your entire organization. Make sure you are displaying the professional, polished image your organization wants to project.
- The 5 main reasons callers complain — and how to respond
- Emotional trigger words to avoid
- 8 steps to disarm angry callers and reach a positive solution
- Subtle ways to find out what a stumbling or indecisive caller really wants
- Techniques to get through to non-stop talkers without offending them
- How to respond when a caller has been mishandled or misinformed by someone at your organization
Professional Telephone Skills