By participating in this workshop, you will learn to lead and participate in meetings that will save everyone time in the long run. Making Meetings Produce is a powerful tool that will help you conduct productive meetings and avoid common pitfalls.
Making Meetings Produce is a must-have for meeting facilitators, managers, and anyone who regularly directs meetings from small to large. This training class provides you everything you need to know about smoothly running effective meetings!
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Select the right type of meeting and tactics to achieve your goals
- Identify behaviors and roles that obstruct meeting success
- Choose alternatives to face-to-face meetings
- Identify key people to produce maximum meeting results
- Build a strategic agenda that will meet your goals and ensure that your meetings end on time
- Identify effective visual aids that will simplify meeting concepts
- Frame questions that will encourage meeting participation
This essential meeting program covers:
- Five meeting types and their outcomes
- Components of a productive meeting
- How to manage difficult participants
- Listening skills
- Key participant roles
- Common pitfalls
- Meeting costs
- And more!