When interviewing a job applicant, making a sales call or talking to co-workers, knowing how to read body language gives you a huge advantage. Using his many years of experience as a public speaker and trainer, Pat Murphy teaches you the skill of: Reading Body Language in 10 seconds flat including:
- Twelve (12) gestures which can indicate that someone is lying to you.
- Seventeen (17) gestures to watch for when interviewing a job applicant.
- Thirty-Two (32) gestures to look for when making a sales presentation.
- Ten (10) gestures which can indicate your boss likes or dislikes what you are saying.
- Two (2) gestures which usually mean the customer wants to ask you a question.
- Plus many more!
How to Read Body Language in 10 Seconds Flat