Finance Records Retention provides a practical approach to manage and maintain your files, documents and data in a way that saves time and minimizes potential legal hassles.
Gain tips and strategies for understanding:
- Which records must be retained, how long to retain them and how to properly store them
- Specific concerns for financial institutions
- What exceptions apply to your organization and under what circumstances
- Federal rules, statutes and regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and others
- Legal issues that can affect your document destruction process — what you need to know now
Finance Records Retention