You'll learn psychologically sound techniques proven to work on a variety of conflicts … even in situations charged with potentially destructive behavior such as temper tantrums, tensions, anxiety, fear, one-upmanship and flat-out lying.
- The two primary reasons conflicts occur (and how to see them coming)
- Why people become enemies, and how to break the cycles that lead us to hostilities
- When conflict is good: five ways conflict can actually benefit you and your organization
- How to confront people in a way that minimizes defensiveness and hostility
- Best ways to deal with dirty tactics such as backstabbing, lying and sabotage
- The five classic conflict-resolution strategies, and the pros and cons of each