Effective management techniques that result in positive performance
This program will show you how to prevent good employees from becoming troublesome. The class will also help you discover why certain employees become ineffective and how to communicate with your staff to get the best results possible.
You'll also learn how to:
- Identify problem employees early
- Conduct a powerful performance evaluation
- Create an organized and positive work environment
- Expertly handle complaints and excuses
- Motivate employees to produce superior results
- And much, much more through this workshop!
Difficult employees can have a negative impact on company morale, productivity, and motivation. As a manager, you are responsible for monitoring and dealing with employee discipline before they become a problem.