Welcome to the world of Personalities!
Personality style differences are the single biggest cause of interpersonal stress. Learning to navigate these differences is the key to your success with relationships at all levels: spouse, kids, community and career.
In this highly interactive two hour program, Rob and Mary Hambleton will:
- Introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of personality styles.
- Show you the four basic personality styles and how to recognize them.
- Teach you how to connect from any style to any style with ease.
- Give you ideas on how to better communicate, work through stress, function in teams and have fun with those around you.
- This program is packed with fun, interactive activities that will help you learn skills you will immediately put to use.