Have you ever wondered why some blogs boast thousands of RSS subscribers, Twitter™ followers and "likes" on Facebook® while others don't? There is a method to the blogging madness — so if you are looking to kick your blog into high gear, generate more traffic and gain more followers, this one-hour training program is the place to start for business blogging tips!
Anyone can start a blog but writing and maintaining a successful blog is another matter entirely. Successful blogs have a community of followers; feature interesting, useful and original content; encourage back and forth interaction via comments; and are easy to share with others. They feature fresh new content that stimulates readers to check in often, are visually clean, inviting, easy to read and offer readers relevant information that is focused and well-organized.
What You'll Learn
- How to create content that engages blog followers
- Ways to encourage followers to comment and participate in your blog community
- How to decrease bounce rates and increase time on-site by following strong blogging principles
- The top 7 things to remember when blogging
- Where to host your blog — the top Content Management System (CMS) platforms preferred for blogging
- Popular, useful, and effective blogging plugins
Who Will Benefit
Bloggers, marketers, promotions or public relations personnel, business owners, social media support staff, and any professionals involved in maintaining their company's website and/or blog should attend this event.