Offered as an abridged version of our full day seminar sharing the same name, this 3.5-hour seminar is perfect for those who need to glean key concepts in a shorter time span.
Think about the kind of relationship you want to have with your team. Leader. Friend. Teacher. Mentor.
Forward-thinking managers know key coaching skills work outside the team huddle and in business settings as well. This insightful 3.5 hour team-building seminar is designed to convey powerful coaching lessons destined to turn unmotivated employees into productive and motivated team players.
What kind of energy and enthusiasm makes productivity soar? How can you supplement your own managerial abilities with employee coaching and counseling skills to initiate positive behavior change? This team-building seminar offers step-by-step take-aways on how to produce a "game plan" to reach goals and objectives. You’ll learn how to maximize innate ability, as well as uncover untapped strengths and talents.
Building a cohesive team is essential to any successful organization. Even more critical during a time where leaders have existing teams that have changed significantly. This team-building training shows you how to motivate and achieve around a shared goal and purpose.
Invest just a half day of your time, and the benefits of employee coaching will change your life as a manager. You’ll witness an exciting synergy among your employees, mutual support within your group, a sense of interdependence and exchange—and incredible productivity and success from your team and organization.
- The all-important difference between a boss and a coach.
- How to properly analyze and coach your team to success.
- How to handle a one-on-one coaching session with a "problem player."
- How to determine what each player specifically needs in order to become a superstar.
- The difference between Delegating Vs. Dumping.
- Secrets of the world's greatest coaches.
- How to write an Individually Customized Improvement Plan for each of your employees.
*Price may vary by location and date.