You'll access more than 110 topics from A to Z, covering everything from document design, graphics and parts of speech to punctuation, sentence style and word choice. Plus, you’ll be able to create documents from start to finish and avoid writer's block.
What You'll Learn
- Produce documents that reflect quality writing standards.
- Write effective letters, memos and resumes with the help of more than 30 model documents.
- Design effective, understandable graphics that enhance and convey your message.
- Discover the most current guidelines on email, information management and online documentation.
- Learn to add distinctiveness and power to your online presence.
- Updated best practices for graphics, charts, color, illustrations, maps, photos and tables with all-new examples.
- Find guidance on global English for business professionals, as well as updated guidance on international business English.
- Learn new ways to process information with updated sections on thinking strategies and the writing process, as well as practical guidance for managing projects and meetings.
Franklin Covey Style Guide