Are your interpersonal skills a career maker or deal breaker? Experts agree that professional success depends just as much on soft skills (a.k.a people skills), as it does technical knowledge related to a specific position. In this half-day session, learn key factors that influence how you communicate with others and how they receive and perceive your communications. After this half-day session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify key techniques for electronic communication, as well as situations to avoid when using electronic communication.
- Manage and handle difficult situations that cause frustration and conflict.
- Master a first impression that is a positive and lasting using our four-minute strategy.
- Adapt and speak in the communication style of others.
- Understand how body language conveys secret communication messages.
Communication skills are crucial for career success. It's not always technical expertise, superior knowledge, or even heightened intelligence that makes people effective in their roles. It's often their exceptional skill in handling difficult people and charged situations. Master the communication skills necessary to propel your career, boost your productivity and ensure quality job satisfaction.
What You'll Learn
- How to increase the level of help and support you get from your employees, coworkers and managers.
- Ways to project a positive and influential image of self-confidence, professionalism and competency.
- Tips to gain more satisfaction and a greater sense of achievement from your job.
- Solutions to reduce stress resulting from difficult behaviors and negative situations.
- Techniques to increase your level of influence within your company.
- Core principles enabling you to handle any situation with more dexterity and skill.
Who Will Benefit
Employees, business owners, customer service reps, managers, front line staff and anyone wanting to learn how to better communicate with others.
Bring this training to your location or schedule a private online event.
Have a group of 25 or more people? Try private, onsite team training. Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics, to your location with customized training or schedule a live online private group training event. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"
— Tasha C.