According to Business Insider, 48% of Americans consider themselves workaholics, while CNBC states that 2.6 million American workers lack a work-life balance. Inherent struggles exist in our professional and personal lives that challenge our sense of well-being, calm, mindfulness and productivity. During this 3.5 hour interactive seminar, learn to maneuver through turbulent times while balancing work and life to manifest a sense of calm and prevail with sanity and success.
The gift of challenging times is that they allow us to reinvent, reset and reimagine ourselves. We become more adaptable, capable and resilient. As we grow professionally and personally, we open ourselves to being even more successful and effective. Gain the skills needed to create calm amid chaos and balance both work and life with this invaluable seminar.
What You'll Learn
- How to embrace change and quell uncertain and negative inner dialog.
- Ways to use proven techniques to manage stress.
- Tips to improve communication to benefit relationships.
- Strategies to focus on your inner-self to decrease burn out.
- Solutions to identify and employ techniques to set work-life boundaries.
- Effective ways to communicate with in-person and virtual teams.
- Methods to prioritize wellness and maximize time and efficiency.
- Techniques to deepen trust and build relationships—even in a virtual world.
- How to use sustained time management to keep daily momentum and balance.
- Tips to ensure you are a successful team and family member.
Bring this training to your location or schedule a private online event.
Have a group of 25 or more people? Try private, onsite team training. Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics, to your location with customized training or schedule a live online private group training event. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"
— Tasha C.