Human Resources has earned a central role and much time in the spotlight during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to SHRM, it's going to take business and HR leaders on the front lines of workplaces to be strong, innovative and agile as organizations emerge and conduct business in this new normal. In this 3.5-hour interactive learning seminar, managers, directors, business owners and HR teams will discuss what this evolving situation has meant to organizations and how to move forward.
HR needs to utilize its compliance strengths while building their strategic presence in an authentic way that engages staff to come together as a team both remotely and in-person.
The world as we have known it has changed for business and Human Resources. Curious about what you need to pay attention to while wearing the HR hat for your organizations from a compliance and culture standpoint? Join us for this innovative and interactive course to learn more about how you can positively, safely and compliantly impact the new normal.
What You'll Learn
- Discover how to engage your teams in compliance and culture conversations.
- Learn how to lead and overcome the fear of leading employees remotely.
- Understand workplace safety and OSHA requirements in this post-pandemic world.
- Determine how to balance customer, organization and staff needs from a policy standpoint relating to safety and physical access.
- Evaluate what technology and clearance access individuals need in order to protect your organization’s physical and intellectual property.
- Ensure remote workers are destined for success by reviewing equipment needs, as well as outlining communication expectations and productivity goals.
- Evaluate the culture and compliance of paid sick leave policies and understand how FFCRA impacts through Dec 31, 2020, and potentially into the future.
- Recognize the unintended consequences of “doing the right thing” when telling employees not to come into the office. Are you considering discrimination?
- Learn how to be authentic and transparent in communications—even when you don’t know what’s next.
- Ensure you are retaining key compliance documentation with the ever-changing laws.
- Recognize the tripwires to layoffs, furloughs and callbacks. Understand how to overcome them and thrive in the future.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, directors, business owners and project leaders responsible for communicating with staff, regional and area managers, directors and vice-presidents, HR managers and teams, as well as supervisors of virtual teams.
Bring this training to your location or schedule a private online event.
Have a group of 25 or more people? Try private, onsite team training. Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics, to your location with customized training or schedule a live online private group training event. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"
— Tasha C.