Employees who are unmotivated and disconnected often create conflict in the workplace. How can you
create a motivating atmosphere, provide your team with a common sense of direction, and ensure you gain buy-in from each team member
during any economic climate?
In addition to the daily struggles of maintaining a high-functioning work
team, managers, supervisors, and team leaders are faced with a number of other challenges when economic times are tough. Leaders are
expected to get more done with fewer resources, cope with budget cuts and corporate crises, explain employee benefit changes and
reductions, deal with hiring and wage freezes and handle any other conflicts that may arise in the workplace. Employees may feel
dejected and unappreciated and may suffer from outside distractions that can hurt both individual and team performance.
Tough times call for creativity and innovation in leadership. Making teams
work isn't simply a skill that certain supervisors and managers possess. In this powerful one-hour audio conference, we'll provide
you with strategies and techniques to help you start building a highly cohesive and productive work team that is united in
Don't spend another minute wondering how to transform your employees
into an effective, compassionate and collaborative team. Teams That Work will help you:
- Coach your employees to generate higher quality work
- Motivate others to consistently perform at their best
- Enhance your image and produce stronger results as a team leader
- Keep productivity high during employee or financial turmoil
- Delegate projects and responsibilities
- Encourage your team to meet challenges before they occur
- Deliver top results — no matter what business conditions you're facing
These tips and techniques will help you create a well run and highly
productive team, whatever your organization's industry. After all, you are expected to supervise and manage a successful team —regardless of what's going on in the world around you. The way your team functions is a direct reflection on you and your supervision
You can create an interconnected and successful work team that
works toward common goals and shares in great success. This 1-hour audio conference will provide you with strategies, techniques, and
tips you can implement — starting today — to keep you one step ahead of the conflicts and roadblocks that may arise during
tough times in the corporate world. Order your copy today, and start making your team work!
What You'll Learn
- The key characteristics of highly functional teams
- How to conduct a team diagnostic — how healthy and driven is your team?
- Secrets of motivating the team — particularly when morale is low and stress is high
- The essential elements to include when designing a team development plan
- The top traits of successful team leaders — what they do, and why it works in any business condition
- How to deal with difficult team member behaviors and individual work styles
- Five communication rules of engagement that will keep petty bickering in check
- Specific actions to help you eliminate toxic team dynamics
- The secret to creating mutual respect, trust, and understanding between team members
- Effective ways to motivate, recognize, and reward employees that will enhance your team's productivity and keep morale high
- Four leadership actions that inspire team confidence during even the most difficult business conditions
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, business owners and everyone experienced or new to the organization; who wants to experience an improved team dynamic and increase cohesiveness among employees.