Event planning can be fun, but it can also be stressful and extremely time consuming. The last thing you want is to invest your time, energy and resources organizing an event that turns out to be a disappointment. Don't you wish you could ensure your event will take place as planned, with no crises or hiccups along the way?
There can be many stressors when it comes to planning your next company retreat, holiday party or promotional event. People may have unrealistic expectations of what should take place, the budget may be less than what is needed or coworkers may be sluggish about following through and helping you finish on time. If there's ever a time when it seems like you can count on seeing Murphy's Law in action, it's during an event: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. The truth is, there's nothing magical about putting on a well-run professional gathering. It is possible to create smooth-running events that meet the goals of the event, please everyone involved and get it all done without the stress and frustration.
Don't spend another minute worrying about the possible pitfalls that could cause your
event to crumble. This power-packed, one-hour webinar for event planning training will give you the tools you need to answer these
- What is the main goal of this event?
- How many people should we plan for?
- Who else should be involved in the planning process?
- Are there any dates or times to avoid?
- What type of facility and location should we use?
- What spending guidelines should I know about?
If you have ever been in charge of planning an event, big or small, these
tips and tricks are essential to help keep you organized and ensure you have taken care of everything by your deadline. Event
planning doesn't have to be a nightmare — successful planning and execution are the keys to getting it all done without sacrificing
With the proper tools and tips, you can plan an event for which you are totally prepared
— and in control at all times. Learn the ins and outs of stress-free event planning that will keep you on budget, on schedule and on
target for successful delivery.
With the techniques and insights provided in this
program, you'll discover the inside track to planning successful events — and come away with the confidence you need to pull
everything off like a real pro, even if this is your first time.
What You'll Learn
- Tips for starting off on the right foot and getting important questions answered by the right people
- Key steps that every event planner should follow to ensure all aspects of the event have been covered
- How to use valuable tools that will keep you on schedule throughout the planning process
- Important questions to ask when creating your event planning team
- How to negotiate for the best deal and get free extras or a lower price
- The importance of hard-copy records — for everything from e-mails to contracts
- Measures to guarantee the safety and security of your event attendees
- Guidelines to conducting a risk assessment and deciding whether or not you need event insurance
- Proper procedures that are vital for a smooth setup and teardown
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Anyone and everyone who is responsible for, or involved in, planning company retreats, quarterly meetings, holiday parties, trade shows, conventions or any type of event that can seem overwhelming!