Your sales team is the life-blood of your organization. They are responsible for developing sales strategies, building and nurturing client relationships and closing the sales that generate revenue for your business. As the critical force behind your organization’s success, your sales team depends on your support, training and leadership.
You'll discover a power-packed program that will help you guide your sales team to greater productivity, performance and goal achievement and gain a wealth of coaching skills, strategies and techniques you can put to use instantly. You'll be surprised at how simple these ideas are to implement — and how well they work. Our one-hour webinars are all about results and we've gathered today's "best of the best" coaching techniques into easy-to-use, hands-on tools that are proven to work in real-world situations.
Sales coaching training is the key that turns good salespeople into great ones.
With what you'll learn here, you'll be better equipped to motivate, inspire and coach your team to greater on-the-job satisfaction and success. You'll learn countless ways you can boost energy and enthusiasm, while toning down the stress levels and frustration factors that come with sales. This webinar will allow you to master the coaching skills that will help your sales team close more leads and enjoy enhanced customer/sales relationships across the board.
In just a one hour workshop, you'll gain sales coaching tips and techniques to help your sales team overcome obstacles, set goals, and boost performance, while helping them take responsibility for their own success.
Don't wait to register for this information-packed course! What you learn in class will give you the tools and techniques you need to bring out the best in your sales team.
What You'll Learn
- Help your salespeople increase effectiveness and productivity
- Develop more effective questioning, listening, and closing skills
- Motivate your salespeople to stretch beyond their comfort zones
- Show your team how to put the power of self-talk to work
- Increase your own skills and comfort level during constructive criticism and feedback sessions
- Help your team turn sales objections into sales revenue
- Build a stronger, more positive working relationship with your sales team
- Understand training is NOT coaching: why your sales force needs both to succeed
- Define your team's culture to create an environment of sales success
- Discover methods for decreasing stress and increasing the "fun factor" during work
Who Will Benefit
Sales managers, sales supervisors, team leaders — anyone who is responsible for guiding, motivating and training sales personnel will benefit from this webinar.