Times have changed. The old rules about office safety no longer apply because, unfortunately, the workplace is
not the safe haven it once was. Are you prepared to identify the warning signs of danger and handle emergency
situations right from your desk? Our front desk training can help!
Unexpected events can have devastating effects that threaten the safety, security and well-being of both the
company and its employees. As your organization's first line of defense, you must be prepared for them.
How would you respond?
What should you do if a suspicious package is delivered to your company? What if someone calls in a bomb threat?
What if a fired employee shows up stating he's come to see his former manager and heads straight for the
As the first contact person anyone meets within your organization, you play many roles. You are the primary
customer service representative, but perhaps more important is your role as the gatekeeper. You decide who may enter
— and who may not. You're the one whose job it is to prevent packages from disappearing, stop sensitive information
from "walking out the front door" and keep out unwanted individuals.
Emergency situations happen all the time
Many of us think we know what to do in a crisis, but when put to the test, our techniques might not be as
foolproof as we think they are. It's essential that you are able to recognize red-flag situations and handle them
with confidence and authority. It may seem like an overwhelming responsibility, but this information-packed 1-hour
Webinar will help you gain the perspective you need to implement a front desk management system that really works.
Are you confident that your front desk is as safe and secure as possible?
- Have you eliminated all potential security gaps in your front desk area?
- Is there a reliable screening process for visitors? Are you certain they are not walking around
unaccompanied in off-limits areas of the building?
- Would you be ready with emergency response strategies to get help quickly if you needed it?
- Does your company have an emergency action plan that everyone follows without question?
- Do you know exactly what to look for to identify potentially hazardous situations?
If you've answered "no" to even one of these questions, you need to attend this program to be sure you can
protect your company and its employees at an optimal level. This powerful 1-hour workshop is much more than
a training opportunity — it's an investment in the safety and security of others. What you learn could help you save
Don't leave your company's security to chance. In this course, gain the skills you need to keep the front-desk area safe and
secure — and to protect your organization and its employees.
Anyone involved with the safety and security of your organization's front desk will benefit from this
informative and exciting class. Don't let emergencies, threats and other unexpected situations
put your organization in jeopardy — get results-driven training that ensures a safe and secure front desk!
What You'll Learn
- Assess the warning signs of trouble that will put you in red-alert mode
- Design an emergency action plan that everyone will follow
- Implement emergency response strategies to get help fast
- Identify and eliminate security gaps in your front desk area
- Evaluate your visitor access procedures to be sure your gate-keeping techniques are on target
Who Will Benefit
Front-desk personnel, receptionists, HR staff members, managers, security personnel and anyone else who wants to be prepared for the unexpected in the workplace!