Demoed in QuickBooks 2010 edition
The amount of financial information associated with operating a
business today can be intensely overwhelming. From invoices and bills to bank statements and receipts, bookkeepers and accounting
professionals are inundated with both paper and electronic forms of financial data that require accurate and timely attention. With
so much at stake, it's imperative that you have a financial data management system that works for your organization and its
You arrive at your desk in the morning to find it covered with financial
papers that all require logging of information. As the day continues, you receive a continuous stream of requests from customers,
vendors, and coworkers for data that you know you have recorded somewhere. Meanwhile, you're busy trying to update spreadsheets and
reports that help make sense of all the numbers. What if you had a system that allowed you to organize, input, and manage all of
your financial records while streamlining your organization's productivity and improving your data entry accuracy?
QuickBooks Pro/Premier is the software of choice for millions of
accounting, bookkeeping, and financial professionals.
QuickBooks provides companies and individuals with a system for creating
financial structure while maintaining compliance — even for users with little or no accounting experience. It allows users to track
most financial business processes, including expense tracking, invoice preparation and sending, sales receipt management, purchase
order processing, and more. However, if you're not familiar with the functions and features of this powerful software, you could be
missing out on all that it can do for you.
Do you ever find yourself wondering …
- How should I differentiate invoices from sales receipts?
- What are Items, and how do I set them up?
- How do I manage undeposited funds?
- Is it smarter to enter bills or write a check?
- How do I record purchases made with a debit card?
- What is the best system for tracking and paying sales tax?
- Is there a way to speed up the search for things I've entered?
- Will I ever understand how to enter data correctly into QuickBooks?
Don't spend another frustrating minute searching for answers to these
pressing questions. In just one hour of insightful training, you'll move from understanding the flow chart of the QuickBooks home
page to entering transaction details more accurately and efficiently. We'll provide you with a number of the most common mistakes
QuickBooks users make — along with tips on how to avoid them! After the program, you'll be wondering why you waited so long to take
control of the information at your fingertips and get a grip on all of your financial data.
Are you dreading the impossible task of wading through your financial
information and crossing your fingers that you have it all entered correctly? Now, in just one hour, you'll learn to enter
financial transactions properly and maintain your financial records with confidence. Discover how easy it is to make QuickBooks
work for you … and put an end to worrying about the way you manage your financial figures and processes!
What You'll Learn
- Create a new company file and access sample data files
- Edit your QuickBooks Preferences to customize the software to fit your needs
- Navigate the home page more efficiently and customize the icon bar
- Create a chart of accounts that allows you to edit and add accounts as needed
- Receive payments from customers and record deposits
- Track sales using either invoices or sales receipts
- Monitor checks and debit card purchases
- Enter and pay bills
- Balance bank and credit card accounts
- Set up, track and pay sales taxes
- Develop reports and graphs and modify them with ease
- Improve your ability to work with customers and vendors alike
- Streamline your data entry and increase your confidence using QuickBooks!
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is perfect for professionals in accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting, payroll, bookkeeping and other positions with financial responsibility. It's ideal for QuickBooks users of all levels from organizations of all sizes, from those just learning to set up their financial management system to experienced QuickBooks users looking to learn about the recommended methods for properly and efficiently utilizing this powerful program.