As someone who utilizes the telephone as a primary source of business transactions,
you are on the front lines, in the most important position within your organization. Your phone behavior can dictate what your
customers think of your company. Your challenge is to be an effective representative of your organization. Could our telephone skills training help you?
As the first line of defense, your telephone skills can make or break
your company. Attend this one-hour audio conference to improve your telephone skills.
What You'll Learn
- How to make a good impression, say "no" in a positive manner and other telephone courtesy rules
- The H.E.A.T. method for call management – Hear, Empathize, Acknowledge, Take Control
- Conversational techniques to build customer service
- How to deal with difficult callers using effective words and phrases to keep their cool and yours
- How to leave a professional voice message
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Sales professionals, receptionists, secretaries, customer service professionals and anyone who communicates with customers over the telephone will benefit from this audio conference.