As organizations take on more and more responsibility for
sensitive information from customers, IT security has become a bigger concern than ever
Don't let a PCI audit threaten the credibility or bottom
line of your organization. This webinar is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of Payment
Card Industry (PCI) security standards so that you can ensure your customers' data is protected and
any potential audit will run smoothly.
In this informational workshop, you'll learn
how to correctly interpret PCI requirements in order to take stock of your current payment card
information system and implement new procedures that will help you avoid potential fines or increases
in transaction fees.
Register now, and discover payment card
information requirements, strategies, and security measures you can utilize immediately to protect
your customers — and ensure your business operations are PCI compliant in this PCI compliance class!
What You'll Learn
- A regulations assessment checklist to help make sure you're PCI compliant in case of an audit
- How to protect stored cardholder data and encrypt information transmissions across open networks
- How to implement strong access control measures
- Best practices for regularly monitoring and testing networks
- Steps for creating a comprehensive information security policy
Who Will Benefit
This program is perfect for CFOs, CEOs, IT personnel, supervisors, small business owners and any professional who is responsible for keeping their organization in compliance with PCI regulations.