Attention employers! Did you know that hiring incentives and tax credits are available
to you? Two new federal regulations — the HIRE Act and the WOTC — allow employers to gain benefits if they hire new personnel from
certain qualifying groups. In just one information-packed hour, learn how to save money by hiring the right candidates, as well as
how to claim these credits, what procedures to follow, and which forms to fill out.
If you are an employer, you already know that you have a large pool of
unemployed candidates to hire from. But in addition to the complexities of hiring just the right person for the job, did you know
that new tax credits and hiring incentives make choosing certain candidates a win-win situation all around? When you hire qualified
employees, two new tax benefits are available to you through the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act. You may also be
eligible for a special tax credit, the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), if you hire the unemployed in certain target
In this comprehensive one-hour webinar, we'll cover exactly what you need
to know to hire qualified candidates, claim your benefits, and save your organization money! These special incentives and credits include: an exemption from your 6.2 percent share of social security tax on wages paid to qualifying employees during a specific time
period; a general business tax credit of 6.2 percent of wages paid over a 52 week period; up to $2,400 for the WOTC for most target
groups; Disabled Veterans WOTC of up to $4,800; and other credits.
In these challenging economic times, it's imperative that you're taking
advantage of every opportunity to benefit your organization's bottom line. Don't wait to register for this power-packed event! We'll
cover all the "fine print" regarding qualifications, forms, procedures for claiming credits, and much more. Spend just an hour with
us, and you'll come away with the information you need to take full advantage of these special tax credits and incentives.
Just 60 fast-paced minutes will get you up to speed on new rules,
regulations, and everything else you need to know regarding the HIRE Act and WOTC.
Don't let an opportunity for potential tax credits pass you and your organization by.
The critical information provided in this high-impact online event will help you understand the new hiring incentives, determine who
to hire, and help you claim your tax credits and benefits with ease. Enroll today!
What You'll Learn
- The New Hire Retention Credit: qualifications; claiming the credit
- Payroll Tax Exemption through the HIRE Act: effective dates, provisions, and qualifying employees
- Target groups you must hire from to receive the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Hiring veterans: what you need to know about service, discharge from active duty, service-connected disability, and more
- Hiring from Empowerment Zones, Renewal Communities, Rural Renewal County, and Gulf Opportunity Zone
- Questions answered about hiring TANF recipients, ex-felons, SSI recipients, summer youth, and SNAP benefits recipients
- Special minimum wage exceptions for some people with disabilities under Section 14c of the FLSA
Who Will Benefit
Human resources personnel, hiring managers, business owners, insurance professionals, corporate legal counsel, any professionals involved in the hiring process will benefit from this need-to-know material!