Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
Organizations of all sizes spend countless hours entering data — such as
inventory counts, cash flow costs and revenue results — into Microsoft Excel worksheets and manual entries can easily be made
incorrectly. With so many numbers constantly being updated and changed, are you confident that your worksheets are set up to
minimize mistakes, streamline tasks and make it clear what information goes where? Could you benefit from Excel reporting training?
With so much data in one place, it can be intimidating to try to get the
output you’re looking for or draw accurate conclusions from the numbers. Excel forms allow you to view a graphic representation of
all the information in a particular table quickly and easily, which can simplify the process of editing and adding data. Once you
have manipulated your data as needed, Excel reporting tools let you see the information you want in the format you want, for an
effective presentation every time.
Are you utilizing Excel’s forms and reporting tools to their
fullest potential? Can you confidently:
- Use the page layout tools to customize your forms?
- Integrate macros that streamline the reporting process?
- Implement tools that display time and seasonal trends?
- Troubleshoot problems you come across in forms and reports?
- Choose the appropriate format for a particular form or report?
- Enhance your reports with tips and tricks the pros use?
- Provide users with an interactive interface?
In just one hour, you'll discover how Excel's forms and reports can truly
make a difference in simplifying your data entry and analysis. These tools will help you reduce errors, automate tedious tasks,
enhance your data presentation; plus, you’ll get more done in less time than you ever thought possible! Microsoft® Excel® Forms
& Reporting Made Easy, brought to you by the creators of the award-winning "Unlocking the Secrets" series, will help
you overcome the fear of these advanced Excel features and have you working like a pro in no time!
Don't continue drudging though data trying desperately to decipher it
all. Let an Excel expert walk you through insider secrets, savvy shortcuts and time-saving tips for creating, modifying and
manipulating forms and reports that simplify data management and analysis — and streamline your workday. Immediately after the
program, you’ll be equipped with endless possibilities to spot errors, create summaries and draw effective conclusions.
Gain insightful tools and solutions that will have you working faster and
more efficiently with Excel forms and reports. From generating forms in just a few quick clicks to creating reports through
advanced processes, this one-hour program will teach you how to become a pro.
From annual sales numbers and individual performance results to vendor
contact information and in-house inventory counts, Excel is the most efficient way for organizations of any size to create
powerful, useful reports. Don’t miss this information-packed training! Register today and transform your data with Excel forms and
reports into readily accessible and easily understandable information that reduces mistakes, boosts productivity and increases
your organization’s bottom line!
What You'll Learn
- Discover the hidden power of the developer tab
- Collaborate with Word to create visually-stunning forms and reports
- Use Legacy and XML controls to enhance your Excel forms
- Apply grouping and framing to make forms attractive and easy-to-understand
- Position and align controls on a form
- Add or edit a macro for a control on a worksheet
- Protect your form using security settings
- Find, add, edit and delete information using a data form
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative assistants, marketers, financial professionals — every Microsoft Excel user who wants to get more from this powerful program!