Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
You deal with numbers and data all the time. You're familiar with manipulating
spreadsheets, updating forecasts, analyzing revenue and deciphering data down to the tiniest detail. Or maybe you occasionally
dabble in Excel, but would love to learn how to put it to work for you. You're looking for help producing results that can make
your team and even your entire organization more profitable, more productive and more efficient. In just one hour of Excel charts and graphs training, learn to make
the most of two under-used Excel features and turn numbers into results-oriented charts and graphs!
How many times have you stared at a spreadsheet full of numbers and tried to
extrapolate trends or conclusions from it all? If you're like a lot of Excel users, you already know that this powerful software
offers a variety of ways to display and interpret your data, but do you know the how to identify and create the chart or graph that
best meets your particular business needs for any given situation?
Do you relate to any of these situations?
- I am familiar with the option to create charts and graphs in Excel. However, I'm unsure of how these functions
will save me time. Can charts and graphs really communicate what I want to convey from my data and help me put hours back into my
- I have a data set and am looking to create charts or graphs to show revenue trends, product inventory and
forecasting. Which type of chart or graph do I use for each, and why?
- I have created a graph to display my data. However, I can't figure out how to manipulate it to show the
appropriate trend. What is the best way to modify my graph for maximum impact?
- I don't know the first thing about creating charts and graphs in Excel. What kinds are available in the
software and how can using these features help me get more from my data?
With this Microsoft Excel Charts and Graphs Made Easy workshop, you can learn to
create stunning charts and graphs that help bring your data to life. If you aren't familiar with Excel's different capabilities for
visually displaying your data, you're missing out on valuable tools for clarifying your data, tracking trends and communicating
Don't waste another minute with trial-and-error chart creation, wondering about the most
beneficial way to present your data. Attend this powerful 1-hour Webinar and learn how to determine which type of chart or graph
works best for your needs, quick and easy ways to create charts and tips for making charts more meaningful. Save time and reduce
frustration by attending this course and learning how to arrange and interpret your data quickly, easily and effectively!
What You'll Learn
- How to create charts and graphs — quickly and easily
- 5 common chart types and how they are best used
- Different ways to navigate the chart wizard — and the amazing shortcut key!
- How to modify your charts and graphs painlessly
- How to fine-tune your charts with additional shortcuts, fills and labels
- Different considerations for viewing your charts on paper or on screen
- How to choose colors, lines and shapes for maximum impact
- BONUS: an introduction at how to use charts and graphs in Excel 2007/2010
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative assistants, marketers — anyone and everyonewho uses Microsoft Excel and is looking to make a visual impact with data!