Covers Access® 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Access 2010
Access can be one of the most useful applications in the Microsoft Office suite, but it can also be the most
intimidating if you're not familiar with the tools and techniques the program has to offer. Are you familiar with
Access queries and comfortable building and performing them to get answers to your most pertinent data
With an application as powerful as Microsoft Access, you can easily store and manage a vast amount of data is one
location. However, with so much data in one place, how can you find the answers you need and make your data more
useful? Queries allow you to search, filter, add, modify, and calculate data across multiple tables in your
database. From simple, built-in queries to more complex queries created from scratch, Access features an expansive
array of query capabilities to help you locate the exact information you need in a snap.
Can you confidently …
- Identify the different types of queries available in Access, and decipher how each is best
- Determine the components of good queries?
- Utilize the Query Wizard to create custom queries?
- Perform wildcard searches?
- Choose the appropriate functions for the task at hand?
- Specify calculations for particular fields used in your queries?
If you are unsure of even one question listed above, this one-hour Webinar is for you! Brought to you by the
creators of the award-winning "Unlocking the Secrets" series, Microsoft Access Queries Made Easy is an
investment in your personal productivity. With the information you learn here, you'll be able to work faster, make
sense of your data, and utilize it in ways you never thought possible. In short, you'll be able to make your data
easily work for you.
Don't spend another minute trying to wade through the mounds of information in your database. With this
power-packed program, you'll learn insider secrets, savvy shortcuts, and pro users' tips for selecting, building,
and utilizing the appropriate query to enhance your data analysis and streamline your workday. Immediately after the
program, you'll be able to implement the tips and techniques you've learned and start saving time immediately —
while getting real results!
One-hour training to make Access more accessible …
If your organization has important information stored in an Access database and you find yourself struggling to
make use of the data and find what you're looking for, we're here to help. Using the power of Access queries, you
can get a better handle on all the data and information that flows through your team, department, and organization.
You'll discover shortcuts to simplify and perform a variety of data analysis functions more effectively, and enjoy
how easily you can zip through your data to get only the results you need.
Discover the multitude of functions you can quickly and easily perform using Access queries. From query basics
to more complex analysis techniques, we'll cover:
From sales information and product inventory to customer records and employee stats,
Access can help you maintain and manage your most important data. Now get great training that will help you
transform your data into easily accessible and readily understandable information that drives your business
decisions and helps you and your organization achieve success! Save time, become more productive, and put the power
of Access queries to work for you!
What You'll Learn
- Simple, select, advanced, and flexible parameters the different types of queries and what you need to know about each
- Tips for defining criteria to create more precise queries
- The elements shown in design view and how they can help you customize your query
- The Avg, Sum, Min, Max, and Count functions understanding which tool is right for the job
- Strategies for handling "NULL" values in query results
- The ins and outs of splitting and concatenating fields
- Techniques for incorporating multiple queries for even more powerful results
- Ways to speed the data retrieval process using stored queries
- How to delete and update queries as needed
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, administrative specialists, marketers & anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Access and is looking to make their data more accessible and more useful!