In today's dynamic business environment, are you confident that your current IT resources and services will satisfy the future
needs of your organization? Cloud Computing can help you securely and cost-effectively expand and adapt your information services and
infrastructure and let you focus on your business.
Cloud Computing happens when your organization's computer software, resources, applications, and data are secured by a provider on
a shared server located at their place of operation, which could be half way across the world. Although there are many benefits to
moving IT services or infrastructure online, completely rearranging the way your company organizes, stores, manages, and utilizes all
of your organization's business documents and applications is a decision that shouldn't be taken lightly.
This insightful webinar will help you understand what Cloud Computing is, the services it can provide for your organization, and
the risks you should be aware of if you invest in the Cloud. Clearly, this is an important decision and you have your work cut out or
you — but knowing where to start is half the battle!
Are you familiar with:
- What types of services are offered in the Cloud?
- The top 5 considerations when deciding whether or not to make the move to Cloud Computing?
- What security features are available, and how to ensure your information is secure?
- Ways the Cloud could decrease your organization's costs?
- The IT investment needed to make the move to the Cloud?
- What you need to know in order to make effective business decisions about going online with your organization's IT services or
If you paused with even one item listed above, this one-hour webinar is just what you need to assess the state of your IT
infrastructure and services to determine if Cloud Computing should play a part in your organization's future. With the information
provided in this powerful program, you'll discover strategies and techniques for researching, planning, and implementing an off-site
IT management system that streamlines the storage and access of your business' information, applications, or data — all while saving
your organization time, money, and resources.
Sign up today, and receive great training you can use to ensure your organization's IT resources and services are on track to be
efficient, effective, and up-to-the-task for all your future needs. In just one hour, gain the insights you need to decide if you
should take the leap to Cloud Computing — and know what you're investing in!
After just one hour with our Cloud Computing expert, you'll be able to decide which steps you should take to improve the quality
and control of your business information and processes.
Don't let what you don't know about Cloud Computing harm you or your organization and put you behind the times! Now, more than
ever, it is absolutely critical that your company can communicate efficiently, be able to access data immediately, maintain
exceptional customer service, and conduct day-to-day business effectively!
What You'll Learn
- Understand the vocabulary of the Cloud — and reduce frustration when comparing it to your current IT infrastructure
- Know which applications are suitable for the Cloud
- Learn the basics of SaaS (Software as a Service), Democratization of Technology, Infrastructure Migration, Virtualization, Commoditization of Infrastructure, and Scalability
- Determine which customer expectations might be driving you to the Cloud
- Identify which Cloud-based services could be a fit for your organization, such as email, software, collaboration, data storage, customer management, and e-Learning
- Compare different Cloud Computing providers, such as Windows® Live Skydrive, Google®, SalesForce®, Microsoft®SharePoint®, etc …
Who Will Benefit
IT supervisors and staff, CEOs, small business owners, — anyone interested in how Cloud Computing can save time, decrease costs and streamline processes will benefit from this information-packed program!