Did you know that a typical organization loses approximately 5% of its annual revenues, (about $4,500 per employee each year) to fraud?* In this mission-critical webinar, we'll show you:
- How to identify common red flags
- Steps to reduce fraudulent practices
- Tips, tools and strategies for protecting your organization
Fraud is widespread in today's organizations, yet remains extremely difficult to detect and prevent. Our fraud prevention training can help. It's up to you to take steps to identify and halt fraudulent practices. Spend a one hour workshop with our experts to gain the knowledge you need to protect your organization from a variety of fraudulent practices.
Don't wait to register for this powerful online course!
*The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) 2006 "Report to the Nation on Occupational Fraud and Abuse"
What You'll Learn
- Where and how fraud takes place — independent consulting services; at the cash register; in the mail room; through the accounting department
- Who's most likely to commit fraud in the workplace: the connection between motive, opportunity and integrity
- Red flags that point to fraudulent practices in your workplace
- Our top strategies and best practices for detecting and preventing fraud
- Differences between fraud committed to benefit individuals and fraud committed to benefit organizations
- Steps to take when you suspect (but aren't positive) that fraud is occurring
Who Will Benefit
Human resources personnel, accounting and payroll professionals, controllers, business owners, managers and supervisors, team leaders — in short, anyone who is in a position of responsibility within their organization.