Without question, bullying is occurring in your school. As a school administrator, your students deserve to feel safe without
the fear, degradation and humiliation bullying creates. While bullying used to be thought of a as a rite of passage and
relatively harmless behavior to help build a young person's character, it is now known to have long-lasting harmful effects for both
the victim and the bully.
Recent studies have shown suicide attempts are often due to bullying at school leading to an increased focus on bullying from the
highest levels. The White House has initiated an anti-bullying campaign shining a spotlight on the growing problem. As a school
administrator, that spotlight is shining directly on you.
This one-hour workshop will help you recognize bullies in your school and begin helping teachers, parents and students create a
The bullying problem in schools is NOT going away. Do not miss this opportunity to learn about ways to stop it and keep your
students and school out of trouble.
What You'll Learn
- The five characteristics of bullying and how to combat it
- The key components of a successful Bullying Prevention Program
- Specific ways to reduce bullying in your schools
- The point where bullying crosses the line and becomes illegal and what your responsibilities are in preventing it
- The high cost of bullying and how you can make a difference
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is designed for school administrators, principals, teachers and school board members who are interested in learning how to combat bullying in your school.