Excel dashboards allow a significant amount of information to be presented in one place on one screen. Maybe a simple spreadsheet isn’t cutting it anymore with your colleagues or clients. Maybe you want your data to be easily digestible AND visually appealing. Having all of your key performance indicators in one dashboard can allow you to garner valuable insights that were previously unattainable.
Accurate and timely information is essential to making smart business decisions. Everyone wants it and everyone wants it yesterday. But how many hours do you spend staring at row after row of data? How many times have you thought to yourself that there must be an easier, streamlined or more attractive way to display it? Wouldn’t it be incredible if you could minimize the time you spend scrolling and maximize the time you spend analyzing? Dashboard reporting with Excel can help!
This webinar is for you if:
- You are interested in building a dashboard, but don’t know where or how to begin.
- You know how to create basic charts or graphs, but aren’t sure how to package them.
- You are looking for new and exciting ways to visualize the data and WOW your colleagues or clients.
What You'll Learn
- What is an Excel dashboard
- What is a navigational menu
- How to setup a navigational menu
- How to move through the dashboard using only links
- How to create a key performance indicator stoplight graph
- How to create a key performance indicator graph using conditional formatting
- How to create a completion percentage graph
- How to arrange multiple graphs on a dashboard
Who Will BenefitManagers, Analysts, IT Professionals, Operations Specialists, Financial Specialists or anyone who is tired of looking at (or fighting with) basic Excel spreadsheets will benefit from this Excel Dashboard training!