The foundation for great customer service is a customer's first
impression when they call your organization. In many businesses, that first contact is with the receptionist. It is the
receptionist's role to make the first impression and shape the interactions a customer will have over time with your organization.
Simply put, presenting a professional image during that first call is essential. Making customers feel well informed and
appreciated on their first contact is the key to success.
Put your best foot forward and learn the most effective ways to
conduct yourself over the phone. Purchase this webinar today to learn the tips, tricks and techniques to make the best first
impression and keep customers happy.
What You'll Learn
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn skills and techniques to succeed, including:
- How to make the best possible first impression
- Ways to use the best possible words to convey the right message and attitude
- Listening skills to make your customers feel listened to and respected
- Conveying a professional image on the telephone
- How to handle difficult callers
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
This course is designed for receptionists, secretaries, customer service representatives and anybody who wants to learn effective telephone skills for every situation.