Develop a streamlined method for producing efficient cycle counts, tightening logistics and cutting costs.
Auditors are due to arrive at any moment, counts aren't complete and the stack of orders on your desk grows exponentially as the hours tick by. A sense of panic sets in as the overwhelming nature of your workday takes hold. Have you mastered the tools and techniques for gaining control of your inventory and maintaining your sanity in today's fast-paced business environment?
Coworkers and bosses are looking for help with their priorities NOW.
Learning inventory management, seamless logistics and successful cycle counts doesn't just happen overnight, but this 1-hour program will provide proven solutions and next steps for taking control of counts and costs. From what to do with obsolete inventory to tips for negotiating with suppliers, there are numerous strategies for gaining more space in the warehouse, ordering the quantities actually needed and increasing the bottom line.
Learn proven solutions and time-saving tips that will help cut costs and ensure accurate counts and inventories more effectively and efficiently than ever before!
What You'll Learn
- Easily classify inventory categories using the ABC system
- Determine what to order, when to order and how much to order — and what to do with it all upon arrival
- Introduce techniques to improve inventory turn
- Uncover hidden costs of off-site storage and calculate the cost of carrying inventory
- Ensure forecasting tools are determining the right count frequency — every time
- Understand the Order Point System and if it could benefit the organization
- Identify the inventory cost structure that best fulfills the company's size, structure and processes
- Consistently come away with clear numbers of inventory turnover and discover trends those numbers could be indicating
Who Will BenefitAny member of the organization who works with inventories will benefit from the strategies and solutions provided — allowing you to manage your inventory and employees more effectively than ever before!