Don't know where to start when it comes to creating an e-newsletter? While it may
seem nearly impossible to make it look good, provide the right information and ensure it gets delivered on time, you can do
it — with the tips and techniques provided in this 1-hour program.
In addition to the dozens of other responsibilities on your plate, you're responsible for creating an e-newsletter for your organization. There is hardly time for lunch, much less time to learn how to design, write and deliver this type of company correspondence.
When faced with a blank screen and tasked with creating your company's
e-newsletter, does panic start to set in? Do you feel like you're wasting time searching for appropriate visuals, struggling to
create compelling content, or sweating the delivery process? Whether your e-newsletter is an employee informational piece, a
marketing or sales-oriented document, or a memo for your school or church, it is possible to create an e-newsletter that gets
results, without causing you hardships.
Producing a quality e-newsletter can be time-consuming, and the obstacles along the way can be truly overwhelming. Could you benefit from identifying problem areas in your production process? What if you could eliminate the frustrations and headaches along the way? Wouldn't it be great if you could do it all faster, easier and more effectively?
Do you find yourself searching for answers to these pertinent questions
about your e-newsletter?
- How long should it be?
- Who is my target audience?
- What day of the week is the optimal day to send it?
- Should I use a text version? An HTML version? A combination of the two?
- What layout is most effective for highlighting the most important information?
- How often should I send this type of correspondence?
- Are there certain things I should avoid putting in the document?
- And much more!
With the ideas and insights provided in this 1-hour Webinar, you will be able to answer all of your pressing questions, and find solutions for creating effective e-newsletters with ease. No longer will you have to suffer through the process, worrying about details, designs and deadlines. Simply put to use your new knowledge and start gaining back precious time in your day — as well as your sanity!
Don't spend another minute worrying that you won't find time or develop the skills needed to create an effective e-newsletter.
Regardless of your job responsibilities or skill level, this exciting program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge you
need to create dynamic, effective e-newsletters that reach your audience and get results!
Never again worry about your design skills, decision-making, or delivery
methods used in the creation process of your organization's e-newsletters. Enroll today in this vital one-hour webinar to learn
practical and successful techniques for creating easy e-newsletters that work!
What You'll Learn
- 12 key e-newsletter missteps that get your message ignored or deleted
- Ways to pinpoint errors and simple solutions for correcting them
- How to identify strengths and weaknesses of e-newsletter samples to help you create successful documents in the future
- Best practices for keeping your content on-target and your readers coming back for more
- Hot tips and cool tricks that make creating and distributing your e-newsletter fast and easy
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Marketing professionals, administrative staff, HR professionals, public relations and promotional staff — anyone who is responsible for creating an e-newsletter and is looking for ways to save time and reduce stress along the way!