Remote access to mission-critical systems can be key for companies today.
Workforces can be both remotely located and mobile, providing greater hiring flexibility and affordability, as a single server
location can support countless workers without the need for office space.
However, while remote access is a great idea, it can be difficult to
implement. Setting up users, determining what software is needed and ensuring your remote access is secure can be tricky and
In just one hour, we will help you with all aspects of how to set up a
secure remote work environment.
Sign up today! You'll come away from this webinar feeling confident
about the important decisions you need to make so you and your colleagues can work more productively and securely — anytime,
What You'll Learn
- The available options to provide remote access, including Virtual Private Networks and Web-based options
- What to consider when thinking about the types of software users will need to utilize remote access
- Options for ensuring your remote access is secure
- Organization compliance which businesses need to be compliant and who oversees concerns
- How to efficiently train employees
Who Will Benefit
IT professionals, managers, supervisors, Web architects and those who deploy remote access for their organization should not miss this information-packed webinar!