Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
Microsoft® Excel® is one of the most powerful and versatile spreadsheet
programs today. It offers endless capabilities and functionalities for streamlining data manipulation and simplifying analysis.
There are also options for presenting data with ease in numerous formats for just the professional look you need. And in these days
of doing more with less in less time, every opportunity for maximizing efficiencies in your daily grind is a bonus.
With all of the capabilities Excel has to offer, are you really making
the most of this powerful program?
With so much data and information on your hands, it can be painstaking
and time-consuming to sift through manuals, take tutorials or decipher complex self-help guides. Why spend the time and effort
when you can sign up for this one-hour webinar and get the tools and techniques you need to start working smarter
In just one hour of focused advanced Excel training online, go beyond Excel basics and learn
the tips and tricks the pros use to unlock the power of the Excel advanced features! From macros and PivotTables to automated
calculations and advanced charting, there is much more to Excel than meets the eye. You'll learn how to quickly and easily access
an array of little-known features that will expand your knowledge and make you a more confident, capable user in no
Your trainer is an accomplished Excel expert who will walk you through
time-saving shortcuts, smart strategies and more — in a way that will keep you engaged and entertained. You won't waste time
rehashing how to create spreadsheets, input data, perform basic calculations or edit cells. Instead, you'll quickly gain the
skills you need to take your Excel expertise to the next level. If you're comfortable with the basics of Excel and looking to kick
it up a notch, this power-packed program is for you!
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- I am responsible for editing and managing portions of our organization's financial information. With the large
number of people accessing and updating this information, I'm looking for better ways to share data and utilize protection settings
to keep it secure and current.
- Often, I'm in charge of presenting company information to coworkers, managers and company stakeholders. It is
imperative that my data be presented accurately and professionally every time. I'd love to learn new ways to keep my audience
engaged and interested in my spreadsheets and data presentations.
- I use Excel every day for a variety of data management in my organization. Any tips and techniques that could
streamline my process for making edits and updates to the data would help me save time and increase my productivity. How can I take
macros, PivotTables, formulas and functions to the next level?
In this one-hour workshop, you'll discover how the Excel advanced features can
truly make a difference in simplifying your data manipulation and analysis. These features will help you reduce errors, automate
tedious tasks, enhance your data presentation, simplify information management and get more done in less time than you thought
possible! This Advanced Excel Tips for the Power User class, brought to you by the creators of the award-winning "Unlocking the
Secrets" series, will help you overcome the fear of Excel's most complex and intimidating features and have you working like a pro
in no time!
This powerful one-hour webinar is an investment in your
personal productivity as well as your company's resources. You'll immediately be able to use your newfound knowledge and apply it
to various projects. Don't spend another day stuck using only the basics of Excel. Enroll now in this informational and exciting
one-hour course and learn to master the advanced techniques that will have you working smarter, not harder, in no time!
What You'll Learn
- Insert hyperlinks into your spreadsheets the correct way
- Take macros beyond capturing clicks for simplifying the way you work
- Discover how to run a regression in Excel
- Use scatter graphs for diverse analysis purposes
- Get more from your data using advanced charting and graphing techniques
- Understand how sharing workbooks can allow multiple users to manage data simultaneously
- Explore and utilize the options available for protecting your work
- Expand your ability to use an array of advanced formulas and functions
- Determine how to most effectively link workbooks and automate calculations
- Take advantage of SmartArt to perk up dull spreadsheets
- Utilize PivotTable calculated fields and items with ease
Who Will Benefit
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative specialists, marketers — anyone who uses Microsoft Excel and is looking to enhance their knowledge and conquer some of Excel's most exciting and advanced features!