Prioritize crucial projects, manage conflicting demands, reduce pressure and master multiple tasks with confidence
Enroll now for this energizing one-day workshop if you need to get more done in less time … recognize your real priorities … keep track of numerous projects … establish and meet deadlines … and eliminate bottlenecks.
This powerful one-day course teaches you the all-important skills that will help you deal with dozens of top priorities. Filled with practical how-to strategies, this time-management training will ensure that you:
- Stop wasting time and get the clock working for you instead of against you
- Take control of your multiple projects, even when they're all top priorities
- Handle with ease all of the unexpected demands and unplanned situations that destroy the
most careful scheduling
- Stay cool, calm, and collected when the pressure is overwhelming and stress threatens your
Set aside just one day for our class, and you'll be able to manage multiple demands and priorities, get more done in less time,
keep on top of numerous projects and deadlines, and eliminate pressure and stress from your work day. If you're too
busy to attend, enroll today! For you, this program is truly a top priority!
Powerful time management training techniques that make an impact:
- Plans that really work for today, next week, next month, and next year even
when you've had trouble adhering to plans in the past
- What to do first when everything is a priority and expectations are high
- Action plans that move projects ahead even stalled ones
- Innovative methods that really keep you on track through changing priorities, last-minute alterations,
uncertainty, crises, and chaos
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
This course qualifies for 6 Basic Personal Development CPE credits. Already attended this course? You can obtain a certificate documenting your CPE credits by visiting our certificate page. Certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find more information on CPE credits, including a complete list of eligible courses, in our FAQs.
To find out more about Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects and Deadlines, contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 780-8476.